Get in touch
022-61174500 / 4600
Dr.Choitram Gidwani Road,
Chembur, Bombay 400074
Sons, Married/Unmarried Daughters of B & Ordinary Members who have been BPGC Members for minimum of 5 years only shall be eligible for Club Membership at a concessional entrance fee as under:
1. Above 21 up to 23
Handicap: 0-15 / 16-24 / Above 24 & No Handicap
2. Above 23 up to 25
3. Above 25 up to 30
4. Above 30 up to 35
5. Above 35 up to 40
6. Above 40 up to 45
7. Above 45 up to 50
8. Above 50 up to 55
9. Above 55 up to 60
10. Above 60
A) Proof of relationship to be established by submitting any two of the following along with the proposal form (members children only):
- School leaving certificate.
- Passport of both parents and child.
- Birth certificate.
- In case of adoption duly registered adoption papers not less than 5 years of adoption.
B) if children above 21 years and up to 35 years of parents who have been members for less than 5 years wish to apply for individual membership, the parents will have to deposit interest free Refundable deposit of rs.5,00,000/-. On completion of 5 years as member the deposit will be Refunded after adjusting charges as per fees structure at that point of time for the members Children.
C) for children above 35 years of age if parents with membership less than 5 years the member Will have to deposit 150% of the entrance fee applicable to the children based on their age.
If a Company wants to sponsor membership for any individual, they can do so by paying an Entrance fee applicable. Under this scheme the individual thus nominated by the Company becomes a member of the Club for one year, and the Company concerned can put up the hoarding at specified place for a period of one year from the date of commencement of the membership.
If the Company wants to renew the hoarding for further period they will have to pay a renewal fee as specified by the Club from time to time.
(For 10 years from the date of 1st Nominee)
- 1 Nominee
- 3 Nominee
(For 5 years)
- 1 Nominee
- Transfer Fee to be paid by the Company In case of Change of nominee.(Within the company’s membership tenure)
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Taxes will be extra as applicable.
- The Proposal form duly filled in legibly in all respect, to be submitted along with 50% of the entrance fee. No proposal form shall be acceptable without this remittance.
- The balance 50% to be paid before the balloting date.
- In case of member’s children, they have to apply according to their handicap available in the Club records.
- The Entrance Fee applicable will be as prevailing on the day of balloting. This would be applicable to all categories.
Interest Free Security Deposit of Rs.50,000/- to be paid at the time of becoming a member of the Club