The Booking link is https://bpgc.truztee.com/golf-course/book-tee-time.
We are going online for booking from Monday, 05th October 2020 from 09:00 AM onwards.
This is another step in our endeavor to bring in transparency in the management of the Club. Please follow the steps provided below:
- Login to your Account:
After visiting the above link, member will have to login on the said website with their registered email id as recorded with Club. Club has pre-registered the members with their registered email id on the website. Please click 'Forgot Password' to retrieve your password for the TEE TIME BOOKING which will be sent to your registered email with the club. For a quick video on how to login, visit https://youtu.be/oVXcVjB5fKA
- Process of Tee Time Booking:
The process for booking is as follows:
- Once logged in, select the Date and click "Search" button.
- It will prompt two options to book i.e. Golf Round (9 Hole) and Golf Round (18 Hole). Click on "Select & Book" for desired round.
- It will prompt for selection of available time. Click on desired time for booking. Members can click on "View Timesheet" to plan the timing.
- Once timing is selected, it will prompt for number of players. Select number of players for booking by clicking + or – key. After that click "Save & Continue".
- Enter the name of members for booking. The names will auto populate as you start typing the name. Select the name from the populated list. In case name is not listed, please enter the name and handicap.
- After entering names, click "Submit" to book the TEE TIME.
- After clicking the "Submit" button, the confirmation of booking with Booking ID will be displayed and a confirmation email will be sent to you and to other members for whom you have booked the TEE TIME.
- In case you want to book TEE TIME offline please call on 022-50965007/25205878 or write to email@example.com for booking. Starter will book Online slot as per availability.
- To be placed on a waiting list in case no slots are available, members may call on the numbers given in serial no. 8 above.
- Cancellations may be made minimum 2 days prior to booked date either online or on the telephone numbers given in serial no. 8 above.
- No show or cancellation at time less than 2 days will attract a penalty of Rs 200/- per golfer.
- Bookings will open at 09:00 AM on every Monday for the week ending on Sunday. No advance booking is permitted.
- It is mandatory to write names/details of the entire group to make a booking.
Here are some quick short videos on the application to help you start booking tee times online:
In case of any difficulty please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com for resolution of any problems faced.